We are a technology-driven marketing company with a passion for providing our customer with the best solutions. For all their Businesses.
Whether you’re a recent college graduate or re-entering the workforce, RAMRAS offers opportunity and the chance to help create a better tomorrow.
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working interacting with our clients to ensure a satisfactory design and proper and hassle-free implementation.
Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
Testing and improving the design of the website.
Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
Working with different content management systems.
Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
A relevant diploma in a related field.
Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
Good understanding of WordPress content management systems.
Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Excellent visual design skills.
Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
Creative and open to new ideas.
Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
Excellent communication skills.
Social Media Managers
We are looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Assistant to work in our marketing department. The Social Media Assistant is responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts and analyzing analytics.
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant
- keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media
We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented Telesales Executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The Telesales Executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
High school diploma or GED.
Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
Proven experience working as a Telesales Executive.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
The ability to follow scripts.
Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Effective communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
We are currently searching for a creative Copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
To be a successful Copywriter, you should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of your clients or companies. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
Willingness to meet deadlines.
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.